Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Elizabeth chap. 1.8--1850s

Wei has acheived his dream of being a CEO, and we celebrated by making some expansions to the house. With the money he's making now, it won't be long before we're able to expand even more.
Parlor.
Makeover room.
Teeny tiny kitchen.  XD
Elias: "I wish we'd expanded a water-closet so I could wash these dishes in the house, not the yard..."
Does he need something?
Wei: "I love babies."  :)
I see that. Maybe. If Elizabeth wants it.
Elizabeth delivered a painting to Parker Prudence. Then it was awkward.
Good thing Elizabeth is working on her LTW because I usually forget about it.  :P
Elizabeth: "Tis the song, the sigh of the weary; Hard Times, hard times, come again no more; Many days you have lingered around my cabin door; Oh hard times come again no more..."
Old songs are so depressing...
Elizabeth: "I love babies."  <3
Alright, then. One more.
NATHAN! I'm pretty sure you'll want to get out of the house NOW!
Aw how cute. A pet roach. Um...is it albino?
And where was Elias? He'd finished an opportunity at the business building, but apparently knew better than to come home right away on his dad's day off.
Elizabeth: "My stomache..." *drops huge pile of laundry*
Elias is so cute with his younger brothers. He just loves them.  <3
Elias: "If you give a girl a massage...
...she'll love you forever!"
Amos: "Lurrrve."  
Elias: "Yes, I heard it from Tay Bayless!"
A reliable source, I'm sure.
Nathan was the first to use the parlor, because he actually had an interest in reading. It was good, too, because right after taking this picture I realized there weren't any lights in there.  DX
Whoa! What's going on here?
Wei: "Just moving Jasper so he can grow up..."
First time the Carsons have had more than one toddler.  XD
Jasper is sooo cute!!! He seems to have gotten a lot of Elizabeth's features, and her eye color!
Elizabeth: "Excuse me, I'm carrying a baby and I'd like to go to bed before I develop food poisoning!"
Snappy much? You can sleep at any time, not like I'm stopping you. Or am I?...
Nathan: "I'm going to bed."
Awww look at Jasper!  <3
Jasper: *giggles*
Yep, I love him.

Next time: Nathan has a birthday, the baby is born, and (hopefully) more Jasper picspam!

No comments:

Post a Comment