Monday, July 4, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Elizabeth chap. 1.9--1850s

My boys are growing up so fast. It's already time for Nathan's birthday. When I told him that Wei and I had planned a party for him, he started cleaning up for it. He washed the dishes, and even scrubbed up the outhouse!
Nathan: "Well, Ursula's coming. This place has to look nice."
 This is Ursula Glenn, Nathan's friend. I was really glad to see that she's grown to a teen.  ^_^
Elizabeth: "O! say can you see by the dawn’s early light, what so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming..."
Happy 4th of July! I'm having a rainy one, but that's ok I guess.

Ursula: "Congratulations on your birthday, Nathan! I'm sure we'll still be good friends."  :)
Nathan: "Hehe, yeah..."
 Elias is talking to Lindsey Emmons and in the background is Juliana Hudgins. He's really good friends with both of them. Best friends. I wonder who he'll end up with...
Elizabeth: "I finished the painting that you wanted..."
 I would like Scout Sargeant to know that she was only invited so that Elizabeth could finish the opportunity.
 Hey everybody! Nathan's growing up now! What could be distracting them...?
-_-   Aw, c'mon DeAndre Wolf! I didn't even invite him!
 Yeah, you're not fooling me, Juliana. I see that smile.

 Guests: "Great party!!"
Wei: *gets a happy memory*
 DeAndre: "This was a TERRIBLE party!!"
Well, just because you died...
 Poor Jasper has been forgotten. I love that formal wear.  <3  You are cute!!
 Jasper: "Weally?"
Really really.
Well...nobody told Grim that he wasn't actually invited...so he just kind of joined in. 
 Hmm. I think he has Elizabeth's face shape with Wei's features. I like it.  :)
Wei: "When you're born, we'll get lots of toys for you! You'll have trains and dolls and stuffed bears..."
Hey! Just because it's your last child doesn't mean we're going to spoil it!
 Amos is such a droolly toddler.
 Still not the claw.  XD
 Ok, now I'm convinced my sims don't get out enough. What is this, the fifth protest in two weeks? And Goodwin again?
 OH I forgot to mention his trait. It is green thumb.
He wanted to visit the art museum. Felt like a Ferris Bueller moment.  :D
 Elias: "Oh no!! Ma, what should I do?" 
Elizabeth: "Just take care of your brothers, alright?"
 Elias: "That I can do."
 A PINK blanket??!
Caroline Carson was born with the friendly and artistic traits.
 Poor Caroline. There were only two cribs, and both Amos and Jasper were very tired. Amos grows up tomorrow, though!
 Fortunately for Caroline, Wei has to get up pretty early for work. Haha stinky diaper face.  XD
Amos: "Hehe my birtday today!"
 Elias went over to this girl's house after school, but they didn't really click. He did get a call from Juliana, though.
There weren't any gardening books at the library.  -_-
So he just had to buy some.
Nathan: "I like the library better. Feels more real, somehow..."
Growing up time! Makeover time, too...
Amos: "You dressed me this way. I like it!"
Yep, all me. I thought you'd like it since I used your favorite color, green, a lot.
Amos: "My favorite color is white."  -_-
*awkward*

Next time: More growing up, and Elizabeth finally goes back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment