Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Elizabeth chap. 1.12--1850s

*Warning* This is a long chapter. But I hope you keep reading anyway.  :)
Goodwin: "My hero!"
Nathan: "Ahaha...just doing my job, Goode."
Goodwin: "Yay!"
-_-
I'm so proud of Nathan. With his father gone, Nathan has become the sole provider of the family. And he's doing really well! The city just recognized him with his second award. He's also been seeing Julienne Knack a lot. I don't think it will be long before we're throwing a certain type of party...
Nathan celebrated by going to awkwardly flirt with Julienne as her dad looked on.
Nick Knack soon left and was replaced by this criminal.
Robber: "This is way too sappy for me..."
I can understand him needing glasses, but...that just looks dumb.
*smooch*
Elias was also at the park! At first I thought it was Wei.  XD
I'll thank you to not kill Nathan!!!
Taxi Driver: *gulp* "It's my first day on the job! Don't tell anyone!!"
Nathan was there to investigate the haunting spirits at the bookstore.
Elizabeth also happened to be there, attending some inspiration meeting; IDK. There was a sale today. Did you get the music sheets?
Elizabeth: "No, we had to leave because the spirits started reading Twilight." *shudders*
Hey! I like Twilight! *is ashamed* And what? That is a totally inappropriate reference! Were they time travelling ghosts?
Elizabeth: "I don't know, but look! I feel entirely inspired!"
Nathan discovers that Julienne is rich!
Julienne: "Nathan...I really like you."
Nathan: "I really like you, too. So I thought you might want to be my beau. Officially."
Julienne: "Nathan...yes!"

 Poor Caroline. It seems that she's realized something is missing from her life.  :(
Chase came home with Jasper. She looks a little lost; why don't you help her, Jasper?
Jasper: "Do I have to?"
It's time for the only girl of the generation to enter her teen years. She is so cute here!
Caroline: "Don't you mean all the time?"
That, too.
Elias and Juliana were there. She really is their favorite.
Tay came, too.
Caroline: "Please don't."
Ok, ok. I wouldn't be so cruel as to set you up with Tay.
What's with the face? Look happy! I just spent literally thirty minutes working on your wardrobe!!
Caroline: "Oh yes! This is just great! Just great."
Caroline's new trait is star quality.
I got me some eye defaults!!! First ever defaults I've put in my game, just because I usually feel like a permanent replacement is too much. However, I really like these eyes for how realistic they are. Top is the original EA eye, bottom are my new defaults. Here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=448782  Hmm I should start playing in higher quality just so I can really look at these eyes.
The school is on the other side of town, so by the time Amos gets home he has to go straight to work. I've started letting him hang around the playground after school to let him get rid of some of the stress.
Nathan has moved up to the real ghosts! Locate and banish.  :)
Everyone except Nathan (on the job) went to visit Julienne and Elias at their new house. Elias wasn't home, though. BTW, I kicked them out, so that's why their house is so nice.
Caroline, the friendly sim, ended up being the only one who stayed for a chat.
Amos: "There are so many people here. I don't know if I can--ooh look! It's Jade!"
So Amos went to talk to Jade and Nathan went to talk to Julienne. But then...
Elias was there and he was thinking of babies!!! But then...
Bill Racket: "What do you think you're doing here with another man??!!!"
Julienne: "Bill, I told you months ago: I don't like you! Stop treating me like one of your possessions!"
Nathan: "You hear her? Leave us! Leave Julienne alone!!"
Bill: "You stay out of it!! This isn't your business!!!"
Nathan: "Ahaha...maybe you're right, Racket."
Nathan: "Or maybe you're completely mad! Stay away from Julienne!"
Julienne: "My hero."
Jasper put the handy trait to good use, by actually using it! You will fix everything from now on!
This picture is interesting because he isn't doing homework, he's working on the writing skill!
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=422974
I wonder what's under all that hair. From what I can see Jeffrey looks a lot older than teenaged.
Caroline: "Bam. Look at me."
Please do more of these poses, only not right in front of a wall because this is a terrible angle.
Nathan: "Whoop whoop! I love parties!"
Julienne: "Even workaholics need to relax now and then!"
Caroline: "Oh. I wanted to attend a party, but maybe I shouldn't have come. Where is everyone? Did she only invite Nathan? Yes, I'm going home."
Elizabeth, they're hugging. You ok with this?
Elizabeth: "Hugging is perfectly fine. As long as you're not in a public place, of course."
Lolly: "I agree."
Amos grew up!
Traits: slob, loner, artistic, light sleeper, flirty. LTW: Home Design Hotshot.
Julienne: "Nathan, I love you."
Nathan: "Really? Because I've been wanting to ask you something..."
Julienne: "What are you doing? You're suit will get dirty."
Nathan: "Julienne, that's not important. What's important is that I love you, too."
Nathan: "Will you marry me?"
Julienne:  :O  :D  "Yes!!"
Julienne: "Nathan..."
*smooch*
Julienne: "It's late, and your house is all the way across town. Maybe you should stay over."
So he did.
But nothing happened because Julienne's mom blocked the bed and by that time they were both too tired.
Then she up and died the next morning, which just completely ruined whatever hope Nathan still had.
Nathan: "Julienne is crying."  :(
Nathan: "It's alright. I'm here for you."
He tried to help by making breakfast, but that just failed.  XD
I looove this painting. Mortimer's painted it once, too.
C'mon, people! Can't you find it in your hearts to give an elderly lady some tips? That whippersnapper Jade Greenwood said that she couldn't make five hundred simoleons and I want to prove her wrong!
Yep, real ghosts. Banish!!
As Jasper stared at the horrible painting that Caroline had painted FOR THE SECOND TIME (great going, Caroline!), he realized what he wanted to strive for in life.
Jasper: "Why is this so bad? I'll show Caroline how to paint! I'll show everyone! And I'll add a story! I'll be the most illustrious author Twinbrook has ever seen!"
So he set to work.
Jasper: "I'm starting my first book. What should it be called?" 
Fluffy Romance With Cute Puppies?
Jasper: "Will you give me a serious answer? It's a science fiction story."
Jasper: "I'll call it...Undead Stranger."
Jasper: "We join our hero as he goes in search for the fair Lolly Racket...Um, wait!"
Jasper: *erases* "No no no..."
Jasper: "The fair...Polly! Um...Flacket! Right..."
Mmhmm.
This is the mess I get for making the slob into the cook of the house.
Bunny: "He's the groom? Pffft."
Yes, it is wedding time. There are quite a few sims here.
Really? Look at her sad, elderly face. Can't you spare a few simoleons? Or five hundred?
Amos brought food for the guests.
Don't look like that, Tay! They're engaged! It's perfectly alright for them to gaze into each others eyes!
Tay: "Hymph."
Whoa. I actually thought Tay was kind of cute as a kid, but now...he's a teen, and he looks forty.
The bride finds the food.  D:  Nathan is supposed to be romancing you!
What, none left for the groom? Good thing he has twenty-five apples in his pocket.
Julienne: "I...I can't do this."
Nathan is oblivious.
But not for long.
Nathan: "My fiance left the wedding? But I planned it special; this is where we first met!" *yellow plumbob*
After realizing what had happened, Elizabeth took them for late night drinks. Except Amos. He was too nervous to go with so a big group, loner that he is.
Elizabeth: "Nathan, I'm sorry for what happened. Julienne loves you, she must have a reason."
Nathan: "Thanks, ma. I'll just stay here a little while."
So Nathan sat on the swing, feeling totally confused--wait, what's that moving in the background?!
Why, it's me! Or, my simself me. What are you doing at the hospital?
Heather: "Looking for a way out of this century!"
I see you've acquired a car. You of all sims should know that's not allowed.
Heather: "I'm not walking all the way home!"
Nathan: "I should simply go to her house and ask what the problem is. Just be honest."
Elizabeth: "Sounds like a good idea."
Nathan's garden: *withers*
Can you guess what this is an 'insane' still painting of?
Nathan: "It's because your a snob, isn't it? You couldn't bear to marry me because I'm not rich!"
Great job, Nathan.
Nathan: "You just can't bring yourself down from the throne you've grown up in!"
Julienne: "Auugghh!!"
Julienne: "You imbecile! Money's not a part of it!"
*after a few minutes*
Julienne: "Nathan, I do want to marry you. But when I saw all the people at the wedding, I felt...
...sad. My mother wasn't there. She acted as if she was immortal, and I almost believed her. Seeing everyone else there without her...I just panicked."
Nathan: "It's alright. I think I understand, and that's all I need."
Nathan stayed the night again, but Julienne's father blocked them this time, so nothing happened.
Amos! You're brother's birthday is not important enought to burn the house down! Back in the kitchen!
That's right, it's Jasper's birthday. Get out of the way, Emerald!

Next time: Will it be chapter 2.1? Will this generation never end? Will Nathan and Julienne marry? Find out in the next chapter of Fluffy Romance With Cute Puppies! Minus the puppies because Pets is not out yet...
PS: It was an 'insane' still painting of the laundry on the clothesline.

No comments:

Post a Comment