Friday, June 3, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Elizabeth chap. 1.3--1840s

One morning I woke up suddenly, feeling nauseous. Then I felt my stomache and I knew: I'm pregnant!
This is amazing! Wei is going to be so---
Oooh, look! Ladybugs!
Excuse me?
Yes, ladybugs! I'd never seen ladybugs! Did they come with Ambitions?
Fine, then. Take over now.
Wei didn't bring much money, but he had a car in his backpack that was sold for about 9,000 simoleons. With that, and the money from Elizabeth's job, they now have a house. Yes, that is an outhouse in the background.
Wei hasn't actually been introduced, so...
Traits: nuerotic, workaholic, genius, ambitious, computer whiz (joined the wrong decade lol).
LTW: CEO of a Mega Corporation.
I was looking up some Twinbrook sims on The Sims Wiki, and found out that Wei's nickname is "Warz Lordz", so I may call him that sometimes.  :D
Elizabeth: "Wei! I'm pregnant!"
Wei: "Wow, this is so exciting!"

They both wanted to read a pregnancy book, so it was off to the library!
This is Milly Pidgin after her 'historical' makeover. Um...what can I say? I like to let the townies keep their 'style'.
I'm almost completely sure that's not supposed to say 'missing texture'...
A huge rock right in front of the house! I've seen big rocks like this in the same spot since she picked it up, so this must be a spawner site.
Whoa...I'd never seen townies teach the toddler skills before! This makes me happy.  :)
Elizabeth: "Errrgg...I'm having the baby! I may need someone to direct me through this..."
Wei: "Oh no...I think we should go to the hospital."
Elizabeth: "No, no. I'm fine. I feel better, I can do this myself."
Elizabeth: "Ooof! HOSPITAL, NOW!"
Wei: "Let's goooo!"
The little family!
Elias Carson. 
Traits: loves the outdoors and loner.
Favorites: black, and...that stew meal,...and...roots? I'm not sure about the music...
Elizabeth: "Arrrghgh I just had a baby and now the wash pot wants to start leaking?!!!"
Wei: "Awww, he's crying."
He may need something, Warz Lordz...

Next time: The family continues to grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment