Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Elizabeth chap. 1.5--1840s

Taking care of a baby and a toddler at the same time is not easy. It seems that Elias is a little jealous of the new baby. Nathan needs the extra attention, but caring for an infant is not always pleasant...

Wei: "Can you say 'garden'?"
Elias: "Mmmm...no."
Wei: "Good! You said 'no'!"
Elizabeth: "The house is just so messy lately; dirty dishes everywhere!"
Why are you complaining to a paparazzi about dishes?
Elizabeth: "Whoa...I've still got that moodlet."
Will you stop being stir crazy now?
Elizabeth: "Alright..."
No! Not yet! You almost learned to talk! Noooo...
Elias: "Yippeee!"
Elias: "I luk aw'right?"
Oh no! Now you'll never talk normally!  D:
Elizabeth: "Oh...I wasn't supposed to put black there..."
Elizabeth: "Well...leave it. It looks alright."
Elias: "This is icky. And the washur's brokun!"
As usual when my toddlers grow up, Elias spends his first night as a kid on the couch.
Silly Warz Lordz, wanting to fix the washer when his wife is handy.
Elizabeth: "Oh, Susanna, don't you cry for me; cos' I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee."
Very nice.
Elias: "Happy birfday!"

Wei: "I'm an old man."  :(
Elizabeth: "I'm surprisingly ok with it!"
Elizabeth: "I'm growing up, too."
Elizabeth: "I hope my limbs are still intact when these sparkles disappear."

So, Elizabeth grew up! Next time: New decade = makeover!

2 comments: