Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Elizabeth chap. 1.7--1850s

Even though my pregnancies have kept me from working as of late, the city recognized my acheivements and awarded me an honor trophy.

  Look at that! The first protest I've ever seen in my game! Ever!
What are you guys protesting anyway?
Parker Prudence: "Arranged marriages are cruel!"
 Goodwin's here? That just seems weird for Goodwin to protest...
Goodwin: "Arranged marriages are not good! They're something that Sinbad would promote! I protest them angrily!"
...yeah. Protesting just looks weird on him.
Going to join in, Elizabeth?
Elizabeth: "I don't know...aren't arranged marriages arranged by parents, not the government? These people will have to talk to their families if they want to-"
Crowd: "BOO! What do you know, lady?!" *grabs rotten vegetables*
Elizabeth: *sigh* "Back home with my precious baby boy."
Lookit! I finally put the cushions in the cribs! *pats back* Um...I mean, Elizabeth! How could you not buy those cushions earlier! They weren't that expensive...
Speaking of babies...Elias! Out of the house now!
Elias: "Why?...OH!"
Well that's just...beautiful. *tears*
Ok...I was watching this Let's Play of Generations (this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEjFmg0_51M), and I noticed this ^
I never knew they could sit with toddlers!!! Not that it really matters, but cool.  :)
Elizabeth: "I feel ill." *runs to outhouse*
Wei: "You know what would be nice around here? A chemistry set. That would just complete the house."
We shall agree to disagree, Warz Lordz.
Nathan: "Me wants to see da wold! Stwollers pwease!!"
Ok you guys can cut it out, we're not getting Generations! Atleast not for a while!
Elizabeth: "Look, Nathan! The CLAW!"
Nathan: "Nawt foolin' me!" *giggles*
It's not happening, people.
Elias: "Speaking of expansions...I think a nice water-closet would fit perfectly riiight here."
Elizabeth: *ignores*
Lucy Fern: "You've only caught fish with a net?!"
Lucy Fern: "Wouldn't you like to feel their scales with your bare hands? See their little faces look up at you? It's exhilerating!"
A protest for the second day in a row? Maybe my sims just don't get out enough for me to notice them...
Invisible protester FTW!
Soo yeah. Elias and Nathan were at the park. There were actually a decent amount of sims there.
Elias got snubbed by a celebrity.
Celebrity: "Do I know you?" yadda yadda yadda...
Nathan: "Booterfwies! Want to catch dem!"

Nathan: "Yes!"  :D
Nathan became eccentric.
Elias has the computer whiz trait, but since computers don't exist yet, this has basically translated into him building skills autonomously. Logic ^
And painting ^
And yep, you will be sleeping on the couch tonight, Nathan.
Nathan: "Not if I can help it!"
Elizabeth: "Elias...I'm having another baby!"
Elias: "That's great, ma!"

Amos grew into a slobbering toddler.
Elizabeth: "Just because I'm handy..." *grumbles*
Since becoming a teenager, Elias has gotten to know this girl that I forgot the name of.

Wei: "I'm too old for this! Elias!!"
Nathan: "Off to do my homework."
Yeah, 'cause nothing interesting's going on here.
Elizabeth: "Oh! Here he comes!"
Yes, he. I think I've given up on a girl this generation. Oh well. There will be plenty of more opportunities to dress up a girl in fluffy victorian clothes.  XD
Jasper Carson was born with the artistic and good traits.
Is he trying to wink at me? I don't think his motor skills are up to that yet...

Next time: Will the babies ever end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment