Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Simsies

I love the Simsies, so here's another post about 'em!
 Goodbye Robert, Amy, Sanford, Johnny, and Lexie! They were taking up a lot of space!
 Hello Ari!
 And Mortimer moved in.
 This pic sums up their wedding. It went terrible, and Ari was a vampire!
 But atleast I got to see Lexie in her adorable formal clothes.  ^_^
 Living room wedding!
 Vampire-b-gone! I didn't want him and Violet to have any vampire children because...
 ...Mortimer and Jaimie Rose will have that covered.
 Nope, no wrist.

 Ari grew up like the day after he drank the cure.  -_-

"No, I can talk. Totally free."
 Della Simsie was born!
 Mortimer and Jaimie had a private wedding on the beach.
 Lenore was a witness. She seemed very wary of her twin marrying and becoming a vampire.
 Aaah death. In the library.
 Mortimer often showed up as his kid-self in thought bubbles and icons. It was weird when he and Jaimie were being romantic.  o_O

 Brawl!
"Yeah, I can talk."
 Bryan Simsie was born!
 That is an appropriate reaction, Mortimer. Dorian Goth was born!
 Della is cute.  ^_^
 I love Mackenzie (Daisy May's daughter, Breann's niece), too.
 Della is insane.  :D
 And here's Bryan.
I leave you with Ari dying. Mwuahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment