Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Elizabeth chap. 1.2--1840s

So I forgot last time to say that I am playing with the family traits option. The family trait is artistic, just because I wanted it to be a little easier to finish the portraits. Anyway, let's go, Elizabeth!

I have been working days and staying at Anne's Inn and Bar nights. Wei's house is on the same street as the inn, so one night I decided to visit. It didn't exactly go as planned...
Lang Gwydd? Stop having such a good time with Lang Gwydd!
Elizabeth: *wants to ask Lang's sign*
-_-
Lookit! Another handy sim! 
Elizabeth: "Not talking to him. I need sleep..."
Sooo yep. Still no house!
Sinbad: "Yes! The slight changes to my outfit look great!"
Elizabeth: "It's just a matter of cutting out what needs to go."
Oops. I did not mean to do that. I learned later that you can actually give someone a bad makeover on purpose! LOL
This time, Wei was home.
Anna-Liza: "Did you know that there are stars in the shape of a dipper?!"
Wei: *sigh* "Yes. I'm a genius!"
Wei: "What's that? You had to beg for your job after peeing in public?! HAHAHA..."  
Anna-Liza: "No! That was only a rumor!"
Elizabeth: "You know he doesn't like you, right?"
Wei: "You're here! Now I don't have to talk to horrible Anna-Liza anymore!"
Anna-Liza: *is still there*
Juuust missed their kiss.  :(
We meet again, Marigold Racket.
Elizabeth: "This is MY styling station."
Client: "Whoops, got a little dust there..."
Elizabeth: "If I don't see it, it didn't happen..."
This was weird; they all thought of Elizabeth as she was leaving.
Elizabeth: "Ok, people. It's not like I'm a weird space traveller or something."
Wei apparently didn't feel like hanging out, but Elizabeth found him anyway.
Elizabeth: "Sorry! I know you said you didn't want to see anyone..."
Wei: "It's ok! I was just thinking about you...
...and I really like you." 
Hey! Watch your hands, Mr. Keane!
Elizabeth: "Oh, don't be so protective."
Elizabeth: "So...we should go steady, shouldn't we?"
Wei: "Yes, definitely."
Elizabeth: "Then, well...I know I'm not supposed to be the one asking, but..."
Wei: "What are you doing?..."
Elizabeth: "I think we should get married." 
Wei: "I think so, too....
...right now."
Elizabeth: "Yes! I love you."
Wei: "I love you." 
Awwww...
That's how it works. Move in on Monday, married on Friday. Couldn't even wait for a wedding party.
Elizabeth: "Me and Wei love each other. We don't need a big wedding."
If you say so.

Next time: Finally, a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment