Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lillian Mint chap. 10--Freaky guests

Lillian #1: Week 7, day 6; week 8, days 1-2

Yes! I caught you, Grunhilda!
Grunhilda: "Drat! I must make my escaaaape..."
Lillian: "There's no room for me to talk to Meadow when Meadow is in the way!"
*facepalm*
Meadow: "Hey Lillian!"
Lillian: "That girl....is suspicious..."
Lillian: "Now that we have more space, we can talk about gardening!"
Meadow: "Yeah! My favorite subject!"
Don Cantina! You amuse me  ^_^
Don: "Grr...stop following me!"
The Lillians often get invited to the same parties. Lillian #2 is looking pretty good despite being elder :)
Host: "Sooo I made some salad if you're hungry..."
Lillian: "No, I, ahem, ate before I left..."
That lady nearly ruined the party screaming about her dead husband, but Meadow saved it with her guitar playing.
Really, Hal? You brought Sam fishing at 2am?
Sam: "He disgusts me! I'm going home!"
Whoa, jellyfish. They were really, um, biting? I think she caught three.

I think Lillian was inspired by the party she went to because she wanted to throw her own!
The guests arrive. Aw, c'mon. I bought double doors so there would be less traffic.
Lillian bought a buffet table purely for the guests.
It went pretty well. Everyone seemed to have a good time except for...

...the Creepers.
Audio: "My bladder is full!"
Lillian: "No one is using the bathroom! Now get in there!" -_-

Lillian #2: Week 8, days 3-5

Micah is a young adult!
His traits are now: athletic, excitable, shy, clumsy, and neat.
He visited his friend from high school. They talked as this creepy guy stared.
Micah: "Soo...you're looking pretty good!"
Forgot-her-name: "So are you...athletic trait?"
*smoochy*
I just love Sam's athletic outfit  :)
Cori's getting funky...and she saw Brendan and Charlene at the club.
Micah REALLY looks like Lillian. He just has Virgil's nose and hair & eye color. I like it.
Hal: "Hey there, hotstuff. How you doin'?"
Lillian: "Ewww. Ew ew ew. Get away."
Idiot. Virgil's right there!
Hal: "Why you turn me down?" :( 
Lillian: "First of all, you're Liza's husband! Second, I'm married! Third, you just laze around and never help with chores! Fourth, you're always flirting with underage girls!"
Virgil: "My wife is awesome."

Hal went to drown his sorrows, or himself, in the pool.
Oh yeah, a party! Fatima Simovitch is a famous vampire!
Sam: "I wish that...I will be super popular in highschool!"
Sam: "Hmm...growing up is tiring."
He gained the angler trait.
George?! Why haven't you been eating!?
Sam: *cough* "I hope that doesn't ruin my party."
Virgil: "Excuse me, Mr. Grim Reaper. Somethings happening out here!"
Grim: "I know."

George: "Hey, I'm over here guys."
Grim: "Just get in the grave."
Sam: "Hey did you guys see? I grew up!!!"
Cori: *sob*
This might explain why Cori could never keep George around. How did I not know he was in a relationship with Yvette Grisby?
Lillian: "My old cowardly heart can't take it!" *faint*

She fainted three times!
Yvette: "Nooo...without George there won't be any money!"
Yvette: "Ok..ok. I just need to relax."
Yvette: "But...he's really gone." *sob*
Well...thanks, Yvette.
Yvette: "I can't go home...George isn't there!"
He wasn't living with you anyway.
Yvette: "But...we don't have a dartboard." :/
Yep, she stayed all night and eventually went home sometime in the morning. I guess she needed grieving time?

Next time: Lillian #1 gets flirty! And Sam gets a makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment