Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lillian Mint chap. 9--Adults & elders

Sooo...it's been a little while, hasn't it? Well I've been having finals so get over it! What? You don't care?  -_- 

Lillian #1: Week 6, day 7; week 7, days 1-2

Hey! Get back inside you idiot vampire!
 Aww Lana and Robbie  <3
 Lillian visited Meadow's house.
 And I saw Don outside! Oh, how you amuse me :D 
Don: "Aw, come on! I was just walking!"
Hey! I just had an idea!
Lillian: -_-  "Great, another brilliant idea. What is it this time? Going to put me out in the sun just so you can see what the 'burning' moodlets look like?"
What? I would never let any harm come to you...(ignore the first pic)
 Just eat this apple.
Lillian: "Ok."  *nom*
Hmmm that really did nothing. Not even nauseous.
Meadow: "Oh look at me. I'm Lillian and I'm totally normal; I eat regular food like a normal human. Just ignore the scar totally not hidden underneath my neclace. Meh meh meh. NO ONE IS FOOLED!"
 Well, then. Lillian discovered that Meadow is having a bad day.
 Lillian: "Meadow, don't worry. Everything will turn out fine."
Lillian: "Everything did not turn out fine!"
This is Lillian #1's new bedroom! I am totally annoyed that all my vampires float slightly to one side of their bed!
There! From this angle you can't tell  :)
 Ooohh plasma fruit.
 Grunhilda: "If I can't be the star of this game then I'm running away with the trashcan!"
 It's a good thing all the stores are open 24/7 or else you might have been stuck trying to sell those useless fruits & veggies in the middle of the day!
Grunhilda: "Hiss! I will be a bigger part of this gaaaaaamme!!!"
Hmmm...I wonder if kids can be bitten? Probably not.
Paper girl: "I can hear you!! Sooo outta here!!"
I gave Lillian a new toilet and a bathtub to replace her shower. Ummm...because baths are more vampire-ey! No more showers for you!
Lillian:  -_-  "Atleast I get bubble bath."
Derek works at the science lab? Bu-bu-but...I put the film studio in just for you!
Derek: "Story progression didn't think that being a Superstar Actor was a very realistic wish. I die a little every day."
Well....
Lillian: "I wonder what this button does. Oh, look there are fish now!"
Lilliann: "Wait...fish appear with the push of a button? That's not natural!"
Lillian: "Cherry Kanto freaks me out!"
Cherry Kanto is indeed the new stalker paparazzi  XD
Pilot didn't 'feel' like coming over, so Lillian had to go to him!
Hey, open up already! I know you're in there!
Pilot: "When people imply that they don't want to see you, you ignore them. I like that."
Pilot: "I'm just gonna wander into the backyard now."
Lillian: "Nooo come back!"
Pilot & Audio: "The guitar strums summon us."  O_O
Audio: "Hey, what the heck?! Stop hypnotizing us with your mysterious ways!"
Pilot: "I'm just gonna wander into the backyard now."
Lillian: "You always pick a fight. Mad at me for playing the guitar well?"
Audio: "I'm not even listening because I'm so much better than you that I'm on another level of awesome."
Lillian: "Hey did you hear about--"
Audio: "Will you stop talking now? It's like listening to nails on a chalkboard."
Well, that wasn't a very successful night. Take out your frustrations!
Lillian: "Gladly."  >:)
Grunhilda: "Yes! You cannot resist the cuteness of my fake suicide!"
That I cannot.

Lillian #2: Week 7, days 3-5

OHMIGOSH! Lillian! Virgil!
Hal?! I do not envy Liza...
Aww they are so in love! Autonomous flirting!
You really do love your grandson! *autonomous*
Makeover! You are looking pretty good!
Hey, why not go ahead and teach his skills?
*minus ten from mood*
Lillian: "You're an elder too, huh?...You're married? Say what?!"
That's right, Don Lothario is now Don Cantina, married to Lorraine Cantina.
Virgil: "You just love to torture me, don't you?" *minus ten from mood*
What the what?! Why are you reading just outside of work?!

Micah: "Durrr...math is hard."
That it is.
Lillian: "Did you see my son in there? He is growing into a handsome young man...takes after me, of course. Mmmhmm."
Ok, creepy.
Hal: "Aaaagghhh Lillian broke the radio!!!"
Liza: "Shh..calm down, it's ok."
Hal: "Aren't you a pretty young lady."
Liza: "I want to teach Sam to walk!"
Hymph. Virgil did all the work.

Micah: "I am so shy."
It's too bad he's only friends with two people in the house. Virgil is not one of them.
Brendan: "I'm thirsty and these don't look so bad...
...WHATTHEHECK!"
Virgil: "HAHAHAHAHAHA..."
Virgil actually was laughing as Brendan drank.
Virgil: "HAHA my crappy drinks broke the sink!"
Aw I just love Cori.
Sam: "Someting's abot to happen!"
Sam: "I feew all tingly."
Sam: "Awww crap. As a kid, I am much more aware of my surroundings."
Sam's traits are now: brave, athletic, and mean-spirited. Sounds like the 'popular' highschool stereotype.
Well, umm...so...this is your family!
Sam: "I am not impressed. Actually, I'm disgusted."
Sam: "Atleast we have a swimming pool."
Cori: "My party trait gets really played up, so readers may not know that I actually have a green thumb. How was your day, Mr. Tomato?"
Mr. Tomato: "It's pronounced to-mah-toe."
I just thought Cherry Kanto looked funny here  :D
Virgil: "I made romance drinks!"
Oh, umm...
Virgil: "Shut up, I got my wish."
This is the Grisby house. Strangely enough, the father does not live here and I have no idea where he is.
LOL of course Hal would be the one to try the romance drinks.
Charlene wasn't home yet.
I think Laurel is actually pretty cute  ^_^
OH so that's where the hotdogs were. Sorry I made you make them twice, Virgil!
Brendan: "Finally you're home."
Brendan keeps having the want to fight a vampire. Maybe because of his hot-headed trait? IDK, but really, Brendan. Open your eyes!
WHATTHEHECK, Hal?!
Hal: "Gotta work on that heartbreaker goal."
On his wife's birthday, no less.

 ~Grisby break~
 Charlene: "Brendan said he'd be here two hours ago! I need a drink."
 Charlene: "I'll just have to take matters into my own hands!"
Brendan: "Hey I was just coming to see you!"
Charlene:  -_-  "Grrr..."

 Brendan: "Is this what I think it is?!"
Charlene: "If you're thinking a proposal, then yes!"
 For some reason, I thought the Grisby porch would be a lot prettier than it was. Oh well.
 Brendan: "I love you."
Charlene: "Awww I love you, too."
Brendan: "And I'll always protect you from those nasty vampires."
Charlene: "What have I gotten myself into? Mom said humans didn't make good companions."

So, there you go. I switched to the Grisby's so that Brendan could marry and move in with Charlene (which he had infrequently wanted). I figured that since this challenge is about story progression, I did not want to hinder said story progression by having one of my houses full. Hope you don't mind  :)

Next time: Both Lillians have parties, but Lillian #2's is crashed by the Grim Reaper  D:

No comments:

Post a Comment