Thursday, April 21, 2011

Simsie Special!

Because I discovered a while ago (a little before I started the doppelganger challenge) that I actually could get back into the Simsie's game.
Ohmigosh! Daisy May has a daughter!
Her name is Mackenzie and she is a brave genius.
Now there is something funny going on because, according to the family tree, Mackenzie here actually has a sister. Her name is Meagan, and I have only seen her on the family tree, never in game. Even weirder is that she has only ever shown as a toddler. Even though I've played to the point where Mackenzie is a teenager, Meagan is still a toddler on the family tree. She's not dead, either. Where is she??
Only in the sims would such a crowd gather to watch people play chess.
This is Carmen, she has Lana's hair!
Lana would be proud!
Christopher Steel was the first vampire in Sunset Valley (that I noticed, anyway).
What?! You are not allowed to play Robbie's guitar, Titus Stroud!
Lol I love the faces when they dig through the garbage. Jaimie Rose was looking for news so she could write police reports.
Stolen goods! Breann Violet is a klepto.
Aww Robert and Ami got married!
And Breann's friend got stuck!
Mortimer is a vampire! (pay no attention to the crazy old lady in the background)
They got a hottub, because Lenore wanted to. I assume Breann's face is because she hates the outdoors. Tough for her, because she always wants to go hottubing.
Robert's job keeps him so busy that him and Ami alone is a rare moment.
See? He had to leave for a hospital emergency!
Yet they still had enough time for Ami to get pregnant.
Mackenzie as a child  :)
Breann Violet's a young adult! I loooove her young adult wardrobe  :D  She's taken over Robbie's guitar because I think it's cute.
Poor Jaimie Rose witnessed the death of Hank Goddard, her partner at work. Her job performance suffered a lot because for the next few days she didn't even have a partner.
Robert and Ami have the same birthday! So cute  ^_^
Ick, that hair. Makeovers are in order. The game really wants to make Robert bald...he got this hair when he aged to young adult, too. Uhh...maybe when he's elder!
Yes! Finally got them together! Well, not totally. Mortimer is dating Blair Wainwright, but she's an elder, so I think Jaimie can wait it out.
Lenore has a Renault! So cool!
Awww. You may be wondering, why is Breann kissing the guy who wears overalls and is going bald? Well, he was actually pretty cute as a teen, so I hope to move him in and give him a makeover.
Oh, uh...this is Ami's second pregnancy. She had twin boys before, but I haven't taken many pictures of them.
When Ami went into labor here, Robert was at the hospital for work (he was working nights then). Ami and Breann are actually pretty good friends, so I figured it would be appropriate for Breann to take her.
Oh good! Robert just got off work so now he can go in with her!
Yay! Blair died!
This is one of the twins (Johnny) caught on fire! I really thought he was gonna die! Even though he went as slowly as possible to the shower, he still made it and is just fine. Phew!
This is my first time ever getting a tattoo! I was wondering if that reset age glitch was still there after the latest update and whatnot. Well, it was! Breann had seven days untill she was an adult, but after getting her tattoo she is back at the beginning of young adult stage. Since this isn't a challenge game, I don't really care!
I really like it! Too bad this is the only outfit you can see the tattoo, and I love her wardrobe too much to change it. When she grows to an adult I'll give her a lot of backless outfits. Also, notice those pancakes? Ami made them. When she moved in, she only had one cooking skill point, yet she was making "very nice" quality meals. She's not a natural cook, so I don't know what that's about...

Lenore and Breann both wanted a hottub that cost more than 10,000 simoleons. I wish there were more than two options. I haven't recolored it yet. Lana likes it, though!

I hope this was interesting and I may post more with the Simsies, but not often. I really like them, especially Breann Violet  :)
Hmmm no ones going to read this, probably. Gadzooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment