Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lillian Mint chap. 6--Breakup music!

Sorry it's been a while...
I have a few chapters to post, but I actually lost my disc last week. I can fix it, but I have been a little sad from not playing TS3 for more than a week. Hey are you still reading this? Hellooo? Oh well...

Lillian #1: Week 4, days 3-5

Whoa whoa whoa...why are you making fun of that guy, Billy?
Billy: "I'm having a crappy day, so I'm taking it out on him."
Billy: "No! I'm having a bad day! No romantic interactions!"
Lillian: "But I thought it would make you feel better..."
Billy: "Nooo!! Grrr..."
Billy: "Well, ok then...I do feel better!"
Well, isn't that just perfect?
Vampire medic: "I just love my job..."
Whaaat? Why did Lillian #2 take Micah to work?
Oh no! I hope he doesn't suffer from lonely baby syndrome!
Lillian: "Oh yeah I am soo ready to rock out! I want to jam with people!"
Lana knows the cool dance moves?! But she moved in after the Lillians did! C'mon story progression, give MY sims the moves!
Aww Don...
Don: "But...you're like a gem."
Lana: "Ick, no! I have a boyfriend."
Lillian: "Still waiting for people to jam with me! This town is musically challenged."
Lana: "Oooh who's that hottie?"
Errr...your boyfriend?
Lillian: "I've been playing for three hours! Can I eat yet?"
Lillian: "Did you just order buffalo wings for me?"
Did you just eat them? What's the problem?
Lillian: "Eww meat!"

Then something amazing happened. Lillian popped the want to be a vampire! Hey, why not? This should be easy since her three coworkers are all vampires.
Thanks a lot, Aiden Jones. Come over, point at Lillian, and run away saying what a horrible time this was. Let's try again. Off to Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes' house!
Lillian: "Eeesh this is creepy! Why do I want to be a vampire? I think I need a doctor..."
Hey, this was your idea!
Meadow: "Wow it's awfully late for a mortal to be out...um...that is...what brings you here Lillian?"
Lillian: "Let's cut to the chase, Meadow. Everyone at work is a vampire except for me. I know it, so don't try to cover it up! I don't feel safe in the lab with everyone looking at me so hungrily! Will you bite my wrist?!"
Meadow: "Well...vampirism really shouldn't be spread around too much. But since you already know...
...I guess I have to."

Meadow: "Yuuummy..."
Lillian: "Why couldn't Meadow change me tomorow? I was out all night..."
Well it was my last day with you and I wanted to get this done.

Lillian #2: Week 4, days 6-7, week 5, day 1

Again Lillian #2 gets more pics.
 Lillian: "'Bring your child to work day' was really fun!"
 Liza's a young adult! Time to visit the dresser!
 Liza: "And a new job to go with my new outfit. I really want to be a dynamic DNA profiler. Why? Good question."
Liza's traits are: clumsy, loser, good, angler, and friendly. Her lifetime wish is to be at level 10 in the forensic branch of law enforcement.  

She's always crying.
Liza: "I just realized something...I'm a loser!"
 Cori: "Oh hi, Don. No I actually have a boyfriend. Yeah, Dad and Lillian have been getting along great!"
Don's a little bit of a stalker isn't he? Weird that he called Cori.
 Liza: "Oh you are just the cutest! I hate Lillian, but I have nothing against you!"
 Liza: "Ohmigosh you would be great in the business career! You can't stand art, and you're frugal!"
 Liza: "Hmm fishing is a little boring, isn't it? I'm getting sleepy..."
Brendan: "Actually, I love the peace and QUIET."
 Liza: "He's a little touchy, isn't he?"
He is hot-headed.
 Partygoer: "Aaagghh who let her in?! What is she wearing?!"
 Aiden: "That is soo funny that I can't change expressions!"
 Virgil: "Hmm I'd better call work...
...and work at home."
Um, hello? You're in the culinary career. It would make more sense to actually study cooking.
 Micah: "I am the cuuutest!"
 Autonomously playing with Micah? Cute!!!
 Lillian: "Stupid toilet. Virgil!!!"
Micah: "Pwivacy?"
Sims lol when they see Tomas.
Juuuust enough time for the last skill before he grows up.
Don & Aiden: "Yes! I thought the guitar playing would never end!!!"
One-of-the-Grisbys: "That was soo bad it was giving me a headache!"
Liza: "He is in my way...  :( "
You've walked that far through him, why not keep going?
Only the family could fit through the doorway!

Yay Micah!
Tomas: "I have a bad feeling..."
Cori: "Did you know that Brendan doesn't like you?!"
Tomas: "Who cares?!"
Cori: "I care! Half the town hates you, and I'm starting to see why..."
Tomas: "What are you saying?"
Cori: "Why did you reject my kiss? My heart breaks to do this..."
Tomas: "I didn't mean it, Cori! If I'd known this would happen..."
Cori: "I have ambitions! I can't let you hold me back!"
Cori: "Whoa we're both hopeless romantics? Sweet!" 
Cool! That's the first time I've heard the break up music in game! Oh, right...for some reason, I don't like Tomas. When he rejected her kiss, I knew it was over.
Mint flavor, of course!
What's with you? It's not even daytime...
Oh yeah, I like the sparkle/firework drinks.
Ok, don't do that. Your skirt is too short for it...
And I leave you with Brendan totally dissing the kitchen sink.
Brendan: "All that and the kitchen sink? Pffft so not!"

Next time: Lillian #1 has awesome new powers! And a big surprise on Lillian #2's side!

No comments:

Post a Comment