Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lillian Mint chap. 4--Nooo not my lamp!!

Lillian #1: Week 2, days 5-7
Oh no!!! Lillian why haven't you been paying the bills?!
Lillian: "Ummm you haven't been around to tell me to?"
Lillian: "Billy, the rumors aren't true! I'm not pregnant, so don't worry!"
Billy: "Yeah those rumors can be vicious, can't they?"
Now I had gone to check on something at the front of the house, and when I came back Billy was trying to kiss her!
Lillian: "No Billy, not now. I'm so stinky and tired and cranky!"
Lillian: "No. Just no. Back away slowly."
Billy: "What? C'mon..."
I think he's trying to tell you something, Lillian.
Billy: "What? There's no where else to sit in this place!" *totally innocent*
Lillian: "Um...what were you doing on my bed?"
Billy: "This macoroni is delicious!"

That's right, Lillian! Get ready for a party!
Lillian: "Ugh I don't wanna! I'm tired and I found a pimple!!!"
Your coworker invited you so you're going and that's final!
Ok you were right. The parties in Riverview are boooring.
Lillian: "Can I go to bed now?"
Oooh look who's moved in! *totally random I had nothing to do with it*
Lillian: "Nice to meet you, Audio Science!"
Lillian: "...and then the sun came out!"
Audio: "You bore me."
Ooohh look Pilot's home!
And the first thing he does:
lol I love him already :D

Audio started a fight wih Pilot for no reason. *awkward*
Lillian: "I think I hear footsteps behind me D:"
Oh calm down, you're just being paranoid, as usual.
Lillian: "Now I know someone's following me..."
Naaaw he just wanted to...um...y'know stand in the bushes and stare at the foundation...
I always seem to get opportunities on my last day with one of the Lillians. Usually they are impossible to complete with less than a day, but when Lillian #1 got the opportunity to fix her coworker's tv I was determined to complete it!
The tv was fixed that night and Lillian got it to her friend at 5am. Oh she's still awake and in her yard? Well that's not weird...

Lillian #2: Week 3, days 1-3
Wow this picture says so much. Who is this guy?
Lillian: "He's my boyfriend, duh!"
And how did this happen?
Lillian: "I'm not entirely sure."
Haha look at your maternity clothes!
Lillian: "Shut up. Even pregnant, I've got a strong arm..."
He's so goofy. And he's not Hal.
Virgil: "Oh I just love you, Lillian."
Butler: "I say, that lonely looking pregnant woman is talking to plants!"
Lillian: "This may be just a phase I'm going through, but I really want to learn guitar right now."
Why do I get the feeling you will never pick it up again?
Virgil: "Oh poor minnow. You will be missed."

Should you really be driving, Lillian?
So here he is. Micah Darnell (Virgil's last name) was born with the athletic and excitable traits.
Virgil: "Now, just listen. Rings are really in style this season...
...so I bought one for you! Will you wear it?"
Lillian: "Does this mean what I think it means?!"
Virgil: "Yes, I have really good fashion sense. Will you marry me?"
Lillian: "Mmmhmm."
How cute, they both wanted to get married after Micah was born  ^_^
Soo guess what I discovered?! Virgil already has three kids! With no mother!!!
Virgil's son Brendan: "Booo! I don't like this lady! Why did you invite us over here Dad?!"
That's right, that's Virgil's son.
Vigil's daughter Cori: "Ugh I'm gonna need a drink to get through this party Dad invited us to." *only a teenager*
What are you pointing and laughing at?
Virgil: "Yes! I looove parties!!!"
Virgil's other daughter Liza: "Yes! Even though I hate you're new girlfriend, I don't care because it's a party!!!"
White dress? That's right, this is a wedding party. Nice choice Lillian, that dress will make a great impression on your new stepchildren.
Lillian: "Oh yeah I am hot!!!"
Virgil: "We haven't slept all night..."
Lillian: "Awww I love you, too." *delirious*

Lana: "Ohh weddings are so sweet! This is an awesome party!"
Don: "Can I go home? Watching Lillian get married is torture  ): "
Liza: "Waaaiiit...did they just get MARRIED?!! What about our nonexistant mom?!"
Brendan: "Well doesn't this just suck! I'll take it out on you! Booo go home!!!"
Virgil: "Wait is that a kid? I don't like those things."
How did someone with the "dislikes children" trait have four kids? And it's your kid, Virgil!
Lillian: "You're my new stepdaughter! Do you like football?"
Liza: *trying to be nice* "...um...your house is...really nicely decorated?"
Lillian: "Ohmigosh I really like your father!"
Liza: "Well I don't like you."
Lillian: "I'm sorry, ok? Me and Virgil have something special."
Liza: "Hmmm I still don't like you, but I have to admit this was a great party."
Virgil: "Agh I don't like children DON'T LIKE CHILDREN!!!" *minus 10 from mood*
Virgil's traits are: workaholic, party animal, vegetarian, hopeless romantic, & dislikes children.
So weird that he has workaholic and party animal.
His lifetime wish is to be a Master Mixologist      
Arrggh it's the elder vampire paparazzi again!

Virgil: "Why don't you kids like Lillian?
Liza: "Ugh you are stupid! You only met three days ago and you already have a kid?! Also, she dresses like a skank. Did you see her wedding dress?!"
Virgil: "I can't help it. I'm so excited to be married!!!"
Lillian: "Well aren't you just the cutest thing." awww

Next time: Will there be more Creeper stalking? Will Virgil's kids accept Lillian?

No comments:

Post a Comment