Monday, May 16, 2011

Lillian Mint chap. 11--Treasure!

Yay! I bought Ambitions!!! I am soo happy with my game now  :)  I downloaded it from Amazon, which was a bit of a pain, but I finally figured it out and Twinbrook runs a lot smoother than I expected it to! Anyways, back to the Lillians...

Lillian #1: Week 8, days 6-7; week 9, day 1

The graveyard!

Lillian: "I have a really bad feeling about this..."
Where you going, Mr. Ghost Guy?
Mr. Ghost Guy: "I forgot to pick up milk for the morning!"  D:
Lillian: "Why'd you make me do that?!" *runs*
The book you found was totally worth it  -_-
Grunhilda: "Take my hand, grapes! We shall escape to a better life!"
Lillian: "Helloooo Dallas Shallow. What's your sign?"
His nose grosses me out, but Lillian seems to like him.
Awww a friendly hug. BTW, Lillian #1 and Pilot Inspektor are still boyfriend/girlfriend, but he's an elder now so...yeah.
Lillian: "Who does she think she is, dancing behind the bar?!"
Lillian: "Where were you during my guitar playing phase?"
Lillian: "Hey, come here. Look at me!"
Lillian: "I can dance good."
Awesome! Lillian has the moves!
Lillian went fishing. And look at the view! Riverview is really beautiful  :)
Lillian: "I caught a red herring!"
Lillian: "Soo not impressed by this junky-whatever."
Lillian: "But look! A guitar!"
Lillian: "Whoa more treasure! Another guitar!!"

Lillian: "Ow! I fell! Maybe fishing in high heels is not a good idea..."
Lillian #2: Week 9, days 2-4

Upon switching to Lillian #2, I found everyone at the gym.

Cori was already working out.
Here's Sam post-makeover. I really love this hair, but it is a little weird and blurry at the front  :/
Virgil: "These drinks are gonna be great." *snicker*
Sam: "Hymph. What's the use of knowing a simple sentence from a compound sentence anyway?"
Sam: "Seriously, is there a reason for this, or is it just torture? I need a drink..."
Sam: "Phtooo!" *choke* "Grandpa made these, didn't he?"
So funny to think of Virgil as a grandfather.
Story progression switched Hal to the professional sports career.
Hal: "I needed to get away from my wife so I could flirt with some coworkers!"
I made this guy! He was laughing at Don!
Sam asked Cori for homework help.
So they decided to sit RIGHT IN FRONT of the broken sink.
No. Not you too, Hal. NO!!
Sam: "In all the commotion at my birthday party, my new trait was completely forgotten!"
Alright, alright. Sam developed angler.
Sam: "I just looove fishing." *whistles*
Police officer: "HEY! I caught you! It's 10:30 and your lousy parents can't be trusted to enforce a curfew!"
Sam: "Aw, snap! I gotta get out of here!" *runs towards the police car*
You have a terrible sense of direction.
Sam: "Ugghh...next time I'll skip the part where I get caught."
You could have easily skipped that part! You were fishing only ten feet away from the house!
Liza: "Sam, I am so dissapointed in you! My good trait can't stand this!"
Sam: "That siren was loud. They should totally fix that."
Liza: "Sam! Listen to me!"
Sam: "You're just crazy and I'm not gonna be lectured any longer..."
Sam: "Parents just don't understand."
Liza: "No dessert for you!" 
Sam: "Ha! I wish someone had a good enough cooking skill for that to be a punishment!"
Liza: "I need to relax after that."
Creepy guy: *stares*
Billy: "Smooch me?"
Lillian: "What?! No!"
Lillian: "Just take the stupid fruits and vegetables that you couldn't grow yourself. I'm so leaving!"
Ooohh I didn't know I could order pizza at a bar!
Cori and Liza: "He's blocking the way to the pizza!"
He's up! You two can grab some now! What? where'd the pizza go?!
Look at that! Lillian and Virgil got the moves!
Oookay. You can stop that now.

OH I made some "improvements" on the house.
A second floor and an extremely awkward roof has been added!

Next time: Lillian #1 checks out the firehouse. And will Sam ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment