Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lillian Mint chap. 12--SimGnubb

Lillian #1: Week 9, days 5-7

Dallas Shallow: "Mahahaha I'm an evil elder."  >:)
Nooooo!
Lillian: "SimGnubb has got to be the most underappreciated hobby ever..."
Lillian: "What do you say?"
Bartender: "Umm, do you want a drink, or should I just kick you out? Seriously, we're about to close."
The fire station!
Lillian: "They have plasma juice!"
Stumbled a bit at the end there, didn't you?
Lillian:  -_-  "Can I leave now? The sun's coming out."

Lillian: "I'm burning! If only I had transportation!"
Fine, then. Drive home.
Lillian: *yawn* "I quit my job."
Yes, she did. She had an offer from the military base to join the military at level eight, and since her Lifetime Wish does not relate to her job, I let her take it.
Cherry Kanto: "Watering plants? Perfect for the tabloids!!!"
OHMIGOSHLILLIAN#2DIED! I wish I could have been there  :(  I was also informed (from the newspaper) that Virgil died  :(
Notice also that I never remembered to change her last name back to Mint  :(
But, this news does not phase Lillian in the slightest since I made sure they never met. Even though they were sometimes in the same room, they never interacted with each other.
Life goes on for Lillian #1. She has the weekend to prepare for her new job, and one of the things she needs is athletic skill. She is only at level two, but her job requires level ten.
Aaargghh the Simsies make plasma pancakes all the time, why not you? I put the fruit in the fridge...
Lillian lost friendship with this lady and she wanted to make it back. SimGnubb ensued!
Then she ran away randomly.
Lillian: "See? SimGnubb is underappreciated!"
Lillian worked out all night, and, amazingly, she reached level ten! I guess it was a combination of the "good pace" option and gaining skill faster at night. Above is the workout room I built for her  :)


Lillian #2: Week 10, days 1-3

How is everyone?
Cori: "I'm annoyed that I'm elder now."  >:(
Sam: "My grandparents died!"
Liza and Hal: *don't care*
How about you, Micah?
Micah: "Well, it's a change. Does this mean I own the house?"
Uh...yeah, it's yours.
Actually, everyone was feeling pretty entertained.      Sooo, because I wasn't with them, they didn't have the "mourning" moodlet  :/

Micah: "Since I'm your favorite and all...can I meet a vampire?"
That can be arranged.
Cori, Liza, and Hal: "The pool sounds pretty good right now."
Sam: "The pool? C'mon...I'm still not ready to move on so quickly."
Hal: "Let's take a trip to the moon, baby."
Hal: "I really need to use the bathroom right now, but....I must play darts!"
Cori: "Yeah! I can still dance!"
Don't break a hip  D:
Hal: "You got a makeover, didn't you? Lookin' fine!"
Cori: "Why, thank you."
Nooo Cori!
Sam: "Hey...what's going on out here, Dad? Dad?! Can you hear me?"
Sam: "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!!!"
Cori: "HAHAHAHA he got you!!!" *laughs so hard she cries*
Micah, prepare to meet the most notorious vampire in Riverview. In my mind, anyway.
Micah: "I hope he/she isn't hungry right now..."
Lillian: "Nice to meet you, Micah...Darnell."
Micah: "Nice to meet you, uh...Lillian Mint?!"
Micah: "That was my mom's name! You look just like my mom when she was younger?!!!"
Lillian: "That's not freaky at all..."
Lillian: "Soo don't worry. I'm a vegetarian vampire. I only eat plasma fruit and packs."
Micah: "This is weird...my mom was a vegetarian, too!"
Micah: "Like my mom always said, there just aren't enough hours in the day to exercise!"
Lillian: "I'm athletic, too!"
Jon Lessen: "Look at them...a vampire and human cooperating in this world. It's just so...beautiful!" *tears*
Sam: "I just got a job. Well, this is my last night of freedom." *wants to stay out past curfew*
And who better to stay out with than the romantic interest I noticed in his relationships?
Awww, crap she grew up  :(
Lillian in uniform!
Sam: "I got a job pushing boxes around in the stockroom!"
Sam: "But I'll probably just end up flirting with anything that moves..."

Hal: "Hey, I like skinny dipping, too!"  
Liza: "Um...I have something else to do?"
Hal: "Ok...see you later." *wants to woohoo in hottub*
Do I have to watch you every second?!
Liza: "Sam! I can't believe you did this again!! Do you have any idea what this could do to my career?!!"
Sam: "I snuck out."  :D
She invited him over!!!!!

Micah: "I got a promotion at work! That's right--training toddlers."  :)
Lillian: "Good for you!"
Hal: "Don't worry, you're still the number one mom. And he'll be grown in a few days..."
Liza: "I can't wait that long!"
Umm...what? You two are still in a group?!
Friendly hug!
Micah: "You are really pretty!" 
:O  He did this himself!
Lillian: "Aww you're so cute!" 
Is it wrong that I want them to get together?
Sam's love interest: "Yeah. I just changed for no reason. Now I'm leaving."
Micah: "Ka-blam!"
Micah: "Laundry's never looked so good."
Wow. I can't believe that after all this time...Antoinette is still alive!
Liza: "YES! You get to age up one whole day early!!!"
Sam: "Cake a day early? I can go with that."
What the heck. You are supposed to be repairing my laptop! 
Repairman: "Yeah! Free cake!"
Sam passed out! 
Liza: "Well...he's not my responsibility anymore!"
Sam: "Whoa...no one saw that, right?" 
Micah: *snickers*
Repairman: "Durrr....this isn't working."
That's why I called you!

Sam's makeover! He has turned out really nice. Who's a handsome young sim? You are!
He reminds me a lot of Liza...weird, it seems like my firstborns always look more like their mother.

What now? Lillian #2 is dead and Lillian #1 is basically gonna live forever, so I think this challenge is done. I will be posting one more chapter, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment