Thursday, May 19, 2011

My First Legacy!

I am excited!
So I am starting a legacy...but ten generations is a long time. In The Sims 2, I got bored after only two generations, so I created a challenge that will keep me interested. A historical legacy! The challenge is that you pick a decade and dress the founder for it. Then you use decor and building styles from that decade. When the founder turns adult, the next generation begins. When the next heir turns young adult, the next generation begins, and so on. I created a forum and rules for it here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/375156.page where I stupidly forgot that I was logged into my sister's account  X(

I am going to start in 1840. I chose this decade because it will end in 2040, and I wanted to play a little into the future  :)
This will be my founder, Elizabeth Carson:

 As you can probably tell, I have a little trouble dressing her lol. There is even less maternity--seriously creators need to start the historical maternity lol.
I held off on starting this until I had ambitions so that I can change townies wardrobes with the makeover equipment  :)  Now I am all set! I will be putting her in Twinbrook so I just have to figure out which size lot costs 14,700 simoleons...

2 comments:

  1. Try this site. I don't think she has maternity posted but the everyday wear is spot on.
    http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims3hist_female.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that's where I got a lot of my clothes :)
    She has really great clothes, but I do wish she had some maternity. There's not much demand for historical maternity, though lol

    ReplyDelete