Saturday, September 3, 2011

Heir poll? Please vote!

*ding*
 Heather: "It's so nice to be back in my own time."
 Heather: "Yes, this is nice."
 Heather: "I could really get used to this!"
 Heather: "Wait, what's this post for? Er...I forgot...I'm gonna go play Sims 3."

Heather: "Wait, what's this? It's Grant's birthday! But...who's my heir? I can't decide..."
 Grant Carson
Current age in game: First day of young adult.
Traits: artistic, good, brave, hopeless romantic, angler.
Lifetime Wish: Firefighter Super Hero.
 Minnie Carson
Current age in game: teenager, five days until young adult.
Traits (so far): artistic, easily impressed, never nude, workaholic.
Lifetime Wish: undecided.

Just to be fair and so you can see her features better, here is Minnie slimmed up a little:
 I didn't notice before, but she has Jasper's (Elizabeth's) eyes!
 Cora Carson
Age in game: teenager, five days until young adult.
Traits (so far): artistic, brave, mooch, born saleswoman.
Lifetime Wish: undecided.
 Daisy Carson
Age in game: first day of child stage.
Traits (so far): artistic, loves the outdoors, perceptive.
Lifetime Wish: undecided.

Violet Carson
Age in game: first day of child stage.
Traits (so far): artistic, absent-minded, athletic.
Lifetime Wish: undecided.

Don't worry, I just put the girls in that hair so you could see their faces really well.  :D


<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://static.polldaddy.com/p/5475409.js"></script>
<noscript><a href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/5475409/">The Carson Legacy Gen. 3 poll</a></noscript>


If the poll isn't showing above, vote here: http://poll.fm/39cup
Both sets of twins are up for double heirship!
You can vote for more than one choice, but only the one choice that gets the most votes will win heir.  :)  Also, you can vote in the comments if you want to instead. If there's a tie, I will have the final vote.

Heather: "You guys better vote, or I'll...I'll..."
Please stop making that face.
Heather: "...or I'll never stop making this face!"
D:  Please vote!


1 comment:

  1. The poll doesn't show up in the post (or it doesn't for me). I don't know what I did wrong >:(

    ReplyDelete