Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lillian Mint chap. 2--Story progression is really progressing :O

Whoa I think story progression is moving a little fast for me! Another car? Did you steal it?
 Lillian: "You'll never know >:D"
The trait I forgot last time was vegetarian. Now, onwards!

Lillian #1: Week 1, day 7; week 2, days 1-2
Lillian: "Oh how I love to garden first thing in the morning. Something about the fresh air and the freeing feeling of underwear and high heels just gets me."
Lillian "wanted" to crash a party:
Lillian: "Eeesh this party is crashing and burning faster than a broken spaceship. I've gotta spice things up!"
Lillian: "Hey you should go flirt with that girl over there..."
Legitimately invited guest: "Uhhh what? But she might get the wrong idea about me! Are you even supposed to be here?!"
Lillian: "Ohmigosh I'm sorry! I shouldn't have wanted to have a fun time! Don't call the police on me!"
Legitimately invited guest: "Alright. Sheesh calm down!"
Lillian: "I'm outta here. That was lame; there were kids everywhere, and all they wanted to do was watch that girl play guitar!"
Well, that's a sims party for you.
Lillian: "Oh yeah I am strong!"
~one body skill point~
Lillian heads off to her first day of work. I wanted to try "living off the land" with Lillian #1, but it was really not working, and she wanted a job in the science career anyway.
The garden is moving along.
Lillian: "The night is beautiful! These *ahem* stars are soo fascinating."
What? You're not really watching the stars! Is that an empty house?
Yay enough money for a wardrobe! Which was quickly sold after this picture was taken!

Lillian #2: Week 2, days 3-5
Lillian: "Oh hey Don. You're scrapbook of shang-simla pictures is nearly complete? Wow -_-"
*Just happened to both be at the library at the same time*
Lillian: "Wow nice to see you, Don. Are you feeling ok?"
Don: *mumbles* "I think I'm lovesick."
Oh look at his eyes! Alright Don, you're womanizing ways and possible involvement in Bella's abduction are forgotten!
Does the fishy face mean it's love?
Even though they were getting pretty cozy at Lillian's house, she still didn't want to kiss him (or any other interactions). Sorry Don  :(  I was just starting to like you.
Lillian: "Alright I think you should leave my house now."
Look a butler!
Lillian: "Ok I just wanted to talk about gardening, but looks like I'll have to break through your celebrity shell first."
Lillian: "See? Gardening is fun to talk about! Y'know, when seeds are planted in the ground?"
Hal Breckinridge: "I...I like when the flowers grow. Pretty flowers!"
Lillian: "Ohmigosh it's Don! I wonder if he knows I went to dinner with Hal?!"
Yeeaah I think he knows.
Lillian: "...and then I thought he would call the cops on me! Really I just wanted to make the party less lame."
Pay attention to that elder vampire paparazzi. She still spies on both Lillians after two sim weeks.
Hal: "Who is that handsome guy? Wait is that me? Whooaaa that is freaky...." *runs*
C'mon paparazzi, fishing isn't even remotely interesting to watch!

Gardening and cooking seem to go hand-in-hand, so Lillian #2 decided to join the culinary career.

Next time: Will Lillian #1 get windows? Will Don confess his love for Lillian #2?

No comments:

Post a Comment