Thursday, March 17, 2011

Derek and Cassie chap. 4--No, really this time.

This medical career elder was at the apartment, so Cassie told her the news.
Cassie: "I'm buying baby shoes!!!!"
Medical elder: "Good job!"
 Then she told Derek. He wanted a girl right after she told him. It was a boy last time, so we'll see how that goes for you, Derek!
Derek: *excited*
They had their gig at Waylon's Haunt. Again.
 Cassie told Kirby the news.
 Ahhh pregnancy...

 Kirby seems to be everywhere haha. I discovered that she is childish.
Kirby: "Blehhh..." *rasberry*
 
 Matthew Hamming is kind of a jerk...
Derek: "Hi, I'm Derek!" Matthew: "I don't like you."
 It was there on the beach that Cassie went into labor.
 They had all been gathered around some musicians. Derek had joined in and didn't even stop when everyone else was freaking out.
Derek: "What's that, Cassie? Can't hear you over my smooth bass playing!"
 Even though she was in labor, Cassie still got a thrill out of seeing a five star celebrity!
Cassie: "I'm in so much pain! Wha...? Is that Matthew Hamming?!"
Hmmm I did not totally think this through. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make it to the hospital! 
 Once again, Derek was not with his wife as she gave birth.
Derek: "It's so cold in there." -_-
  Grayson was born! Again! He has the virtuoso and light sleeper traits. And guess what his favorite color is? Gray!!!
 No, no! Don't take your infant on the subway!!!
Cassie: "He needs to learn now that life is not always pleasant."
 Still looking a lot like Derek.
 It's been a looong day.
 They moved into a new apartment the next day, the same one as before. This is the Maloney apartment. It's pretty much a basement.
Before

I know I'm not that great at decorating/makeovers, but I still like it.
After
It really is a basement. Some of the walls have newspaper for wallpaper lol but it works for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment