Thursday, March 10, 2011

Derek and Cassie chap. 2--exploring the city!

Derek is moving on up...to more celebrity stars!
Derek: "They love me! I should get a trophy!" Cassie: "Hellooo? It's time to eat!"
Three stars now...
Cassie checked out Plasma 501. It is pretty awesome, in a creepy sort of way.
Cassie: "Well now I feel hunted." Me: "So play darts with them!"
She also checked out the basement.
Cassie: "I don't get the appeal, but I like the candles."
Far Out Yonder played their second gig. At Waylon's Haunt again haha
Derek, being the sim that he is, had a want to have a drink at four different bars. He got one at Waylon's Haunt, and then the second one from the Grind.
Hey, shouldn't that guy be dead by now? He was standing in those flames a long time...
 Then he felt like dancing! To the wall!
 One day he had some film work-handing out fliers-at this location:
 I think it's sooo pretty. And you can actually go in the globe thing, which has tons of butterflies and other collectable things.
Cassie loves to kick it up a notch. When it comes to cooking, that is.
 But what's this? What could make you feel sick?
Cassie: "Blech I feel terrible!"
Don't look at me, she's the family sim, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment