Monday, March 7, 2011

Derek and Cassie chap. 1--Late Night partying

Well, I have Late Night now! Ahhh I'm so happy! Is that sad? naw...
I've made a new couple for Bridgeport! Derek and Cassie Yonder.
Derek's traits are: star quality, ambitious, hydrophobic, great kisser, and light sleeper. His wish is to be a Superstar Actor.
Cassie's traits are: virtuoso, perfectionist, family-oriented, natural cook, and charismatic. Her wish is to be a One Sim Band.
I moved them into an apartment near the hills of the city. It was so cheap!!!! First thing Derek did was give Cassie a kiss (without me telling him to; aww). 
Gotta love the "great kiss" moodlet :)
After I added furniture & used create a style:
I couldn't resist getting new instruments! They each claimed one, and of course Cassie had to get started on her LTW.
They even formed a band, "Far Out Yonder".
It wasn't long untill some neighbors came to welcome them into town. I think I remember their names...Kirby Wise, Suzy Strummer, & Buster Keaton.
Living in an apartment took some getting used to.
Hmmm I'm not sure how I feel about the elevators. They aren't any faster to go up just one floor, but they are handy if you need to go up more than one. Every time Cassie or Derek goes in one I feel like this could be the time she/he never comes out! (irrational fears for my sims)
Derek and Cassie were married in the park (the one with the big circles haha).
I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Yonder.
They didn't really know anyone yet, so it was just their new bosses and Kirby Wise from the earlier welcoming commitee.
Now it's time to explore the nightlife! Wow I seem to see these two elder ladies everywhere..
The elders are here! Now the party can start!
Cassie and Kirby were becoming friends. I had also noticed her piano skills, so Cassie invited her to join Far Out Yonder. Yay piano member!

Clubbing really does take away from shower time...
Cassie gets distracted by celebrities. C'mon I told you to go home...
Oh these pigeons taunt me. When will there be pets?! You have the technology...
Ooohhh scary vampire. Actually it was pretty scary because she was apparently very thirsty.
I love the Grind dance club! On the outside it looks like a warehouse, but then the inside is all about dancing and has a bunch of fog machines and lights. You also don't need any stars, which is good for Cassie.
Oooh I like this drink heehee
Cassie wanted to learn a mixology skill, so a new bar was bought for the apartment.
Ehh not so good yet lol
Next time they'll be exploring more clubs & meeting celebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment