Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lillian Mint chap.1--Doppelganger!

My first challenge! This is very exciting for me! I thought I would start with something small, with pretty simple rules since it is my first challenge. So I decided to try the doppelganger challenge that I originally saw here: http://glitzyangel-sim.blogspot.com/2010/11/sims-3-doppelganger-challenge-rules.html and then found it again here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=423829&goto=lastpost
This will be fun, right? I made a new sim named Lillian Mint. I moved 2 copies into Riverview because I don't remember ever playing it, and this will be a fun way to check out the town.
Lillian #1: Week 1, days 1-3
 Traits: coward, lucky, green thumb, athletic, and I can't remember the last one.
Her lifetime wish is to have the perfect garden
Lillian: "Yay! A door! I've always wanted one!"
 I wanted to make Lillian #1 out in the country with a big country house. Well, I'll get to work on the house later...
 The first day and doppelganger Lillian has already been spotted!
Lillian: "Really? Will this grow into a super huge beanstalk?"
Hey what are you wearing? That's not what I put you in... DX
Well, in CAS I made her as an adult, and then switched to young adult. Her casual clothes were the same so I assumed that the others would be also...but no...
She has the best view from her backyard! So gorgeous :O
The library seems to be the social hub in this town, and she's always wanting to read gardening books, so here we are.
Lillian: "Let's get straight to it: are you single?"
Uhhh
You really needed to exercise? Well here you go, a radio. Had to sell the windows and a lot of walls for it, so I hope you're happy. And why no roof?
 Creepy paparazzi. Seriously, calm down. She only has one celebrity star.

Lillian #2: Week 1, days 4-6
When were you exercising? Agghh this is crazy already!!!
Made a much smaller house for Lillian #2, so she can afford a wardrobe! Change your clothes! What? I didn't make you clumsy!
Lillian: "Opening a wardrobe his hard. I'm scared! *whimper*"
Now get your hair back!
Lillian: "I think there are bugs on this mirror. They're gross and scary!"
 Story progression gave her a car!
 Lillian: "Nevermind those big rocks, these butterflies are preeeetty!"
Time to socialize. To the library!!
Lillian: "Sooo do you have a job?"
Hunter: "No."
*awkward*
 Lillian: "Hey nice to meet you you're handsome are you married?"
Random guy: "Why, yes."
Lillian: "Ohhh..."
Random guy: "With three kids."
Lilian: *runs*
Lillian: "Sit on the toilet? Pshaw why would I do that?"
I discover that Lillian is friends with Don Lothario. He even calls her at 2 am! Isn't he a great friend?
Lillian: "Yeah, Don, I like love, too. Yeah, love is great. What are you getting at?"
 Starting the garden I see.
Lillian: "Yeah and it's giving me a headache just thinking about how much attention these guys need! You're a nice little plant, aren't you?"
 Whose bright idea was it to bring a toddler to the library? Turned out to be Random guy's kid.
 Lillian: "I will save these plants and love them as my own! <3"
I figured that if her and Don were already friends, their relationship might be worth investigating. Lillian went to his house and discovered he was rich! Guess he got tired of that silo/whatever...he's now living with Jon Lessen.
 Don: "Time for a drink."
Lillian: "I second that!"
Don: "Time for another drink."
Don was nice and made dinner for both of them! Hmmm I still don't trust him...
Lillian never wanted any romantic interactions with him anyway, even after I made them flirt.

What will happen next? Will story progression actually do anything on it's own? Will Lillian #1 have enough money for a wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment