Friday, October 28, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Minnie chap. 3.4--1880s

It feels like forever since I put a chapter out! What? That's because it has been? Well, I've been distracted by Pets!  :D  I got surprisingly great service, as it arrived on the 18th, which I didn't expect. And, since it was delivered to my parents' house, I wasn't able to install it until Thursday, which meant that the pet store glitchy-ness had already been fixed. Anyway, the stuff in this chapter happened before Pets, so, uh, enjoy?
It seems that Twinbrook's water supply has become polluted. Most people are blaming the old factories, saying that they haven't been taken care of as well as they should have been. The mayor has not yet addressed the problem, but it sure looks like something will have to be done soon...
It was a day like any other (when that is said in a story you know something out-of-the-ordinary will happen). Jasper and Lolly were being cute, but Jasper needed to use the bathroom, so he went upstairs...
Oh noes! He is dying!  D:
Jasper: "I can't feel my hands..."
Sorry, that's a side-effect of death.
Lolly rushed upstairs.
Lolly: *gasps* "Not my Jasper!"
Daisy: *gasps* "Papa!"
Violet: *gasps* "How could you let him die without fulfilling his Lifetime Wish?!"
Well, if Jasper had lived forty more days like his mother did, he would have gotten it!  >:(  Jasper lived only ninety-five days (which feels short to me now after Elizabeth). He didn't get his Lifetime Wish and he didn't even get 100,000 Lifetime Happiness Points either. Arrgghhh!!!
Grim: "It is his time. Lolly Carson, say goodbye to your husband."
 Lolly: "Jasper! Don't leave us!"  :(
Sadness. Where were Minnie and Cora?
 Cora had just gotten off work and was watching Christopher play piano.
 Minnie had just finished another job for Pansy Prudence and was feeling furious at the automatic mourning moodlet.
Minnie: "Did something happen at home? Don't know what, but I feel like something terrible has happened 'n now I'm all stressed out!"
That night, Minnie invited Davin over for dinner.
 Lolly: "Haha, I don't know what I'd do if somebody broke one of my girls' hearts, but my undead father would undoubtedly be involved."  :)
Minnie: "DAVIN! You like reading, yes? We actually have books in the parlor, we should go see those!"
 Minnie: "Gah!"
 Davin: "Erm...are you alright, Minnie?"
Minnie: "Davin...I'm just so upset since my father passed."

Davin: "Is there anythin' I could do to help ya?"
Minnie: "Well...there may be something that could distract me a bit..."


Davin: "Wh-what're you gonna do?"
Minnie: "Jus' trust me. A lil' trim 'n some combing will work wonders for your hair."
Davin: "Have you ever given a makeover before?"
Minnie: "Eh, I am really tired right now, so this may not be my best work."
Davin: "I'll admit, this shirt does show off my muscles better than my vest did."
Minnie: "Heh, that may or may not have been intentional."
 Kiss = +10 to mood. I love the great kisser trait.  :D

Anyway, in an effort to keep this chapter from being too long (and because I'm ready to move on to Pets stuff), here are the important things that happened in the pictures I have left:
 The house was made bigger.
Daisy and Violet had their birthdays.
Daisy has the artistic, loves the outdoors, perceptive, kleptomaniac, and star quality traits. Her LTW is to be a Pervasive Private Eye.
Violet has the artistic, absent-minded, athletic, loner, and daredevil traits. Her LTW is to be an International Super Spy.
Minnie and Davin were married on the front porch.
Davin is only five days away from elder!  D:<
And Lolly died in front of the bistro. Nooo! OnlyeightyninedaysoldwhattheheckLolly!!!
Gala Ball: "My best friend died!"  :I
Gala: "Wait, she was also my boss...so I get promoted!"  :D  "C'mon Tay, we can leave work early!" *changes clothes*

Tay: "We get off early? I'm goin' fishin'!"
At night? That's a little creepy...
Tay: "Don't ruin this fer me!"

Next time: Pets of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment