Friday, October 7, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Minnie chap. 3.2--1880s

Well I'm really glad that I heard about the problems people were having before I installed the Create-A-Pet demo. I was too afraid to install it on my laptop, but I did try it out on my parents' computer, and I'm really happy with all the options for Pets.  :)  Speaking of Pets, it will be out in less than two weeks!  :DDD  But...seriously? I've already pre-ordered. This means I don't get a free stuff pack? They well be getting an e-mail from me.  >:I  Oh, thanks, EA! I did expect this to be like what Starla went through, but I'm glad it isn't.
Anyways, on to Minnie!
 I start my job as an architect today. I've been cleaning everything, trying to distract my mind, I guess. What if nobody likes my work? What if--but I shouldn't think like that. I just have to keep going and do my best.
 Minnie's first job was a gym room for Pansy Prudence.
 Pansy: "Eeep! A celebrity is working on my house!"
 Pansy: *trips* "Hymph. This new door almost made me fall!"
No, you are just clumsy.
 Don'tnoticetheskydon'tnoticetheskydon'tnoticethesky...
Pansy: "Nice windows!"
 Pansy: "I'm a star."
 Pansy: "So do I get a discount?"
Minnie: "..."








There was an emergency at the school and Cora was there because she'd finished "teaching an art class".
Cora: "Raccoons! Raccoons running through the halls!"
 Grant: "Everything's fine, you can all go home now."
 Cora...WHAT are you DOING?! You're not going to become like Bella, are you? And Grant is your brother!
Grant: "...too tired to notice anything..."
 Minnie had a job at the Simpson house for a teenage sanctuary, even though Edmund is a young adult now.
 But whatever, I think Edmund's just happy that there's more than one bed in the house now.
 Cora went over to flirt with him.
 Cora: "I work at the science lab!"
Edmund: "Science...durrr..."
 Across town, Violet was at Matthew Delaney's after school. I think her loner trait was making it awkward.
Matthew: "Uhh...so..."
 But she got a friendly hug.  :)
 And Minnie was out with Davin.
 Minnie: "You like music? I like music!"
 Davin: "I do like music."
I think Davin has grown to an adult now, but still, he's not too much older than Minnie.
 Minnie: "Gooood mornin--wait. I'm still tired."
Minnie wakes up every morning at 6am, no matter how tired she is. I think it's because she's a workaholic?
 Minnie: "I don't think Notzo likes his writing room."  D:
 Are you telling me he doesn't like his sponge computer?!
 Minnie's out with Davin again. (lol, I keep almost writing Goodwin)
He plays piano too!
 Minnie: "...definitely gonna write about this in my diary..." *delirious*
Minnie usually gets home around 4am (I blame lag). So she's always extremely tired by the time she's done with work.
 This kid is significant! His name is Byron Holcomb, and he is Amos' son with the vampire face-one who lives next door. He is also a vampire.
 Bunny appears to be pregnant again.
Amos: "It's not mine..."
 No, Tay is most likely the father again.
 Anyway, Minnie and Davin were eating out at the bistro.
 How do you go from talking about art...
 ...to talking about beds, Davin? Seems a bit of a stretch to me.
 Minnie: "Erm..."
 Davin: "Haha, Minnie's as tired as I am."
 Minnie: "Oof! Wha--"
 Davin: "We have so much in common, Minnie. We both play piano, exercise at the gym, and we're both tired right now."
 Minnie: "Have ya heard the news?"
Davin: "What news?"
Minnie: "I like you."
Uhh...look at Davin's face!
 Ohmigosh, that is the cutest face ever!

 Aww, Minnie got a kiss.

This chapter feels short to me, but this seems a good place to end it.
Next time: ...Is not completely played yet. So I don't know.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment