Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Carson Legacy: Jasper chap. 2.3--1860s

I've been so wrapped up in my own life that it's been easy to ignore the war. Maybe I wanted to pretend that it wasn't happening, but now it's affecting even my family. The North's blockade has created shortages of supplies here in the South, so much so that I've been saving every scrap of paper, even salvaging old newspapers to keep writing. I'm writing a biography for Jeffrey Castor, but with such limited supplies I don't know when my next commission will be...
 Last time the baby jingle decided not to sound and Jasper was too stressed to be romantic with Lolly. I responded by giving him fertility treatment. This is the first time I've ever used fertility treatment.  DX  I'm dead. I also learned how to link things like this (blogger n00b).
 Totally unrelated: Elizabeth finally got enough tips for the opportunity!!!
 Elizabeth: "Yes, I have five hundred simoleons worth of tips. What now, Jade?!"
 Jade: "Oh, that's great. Honestly, I was just trying to get Amos' attention. Emerald thought it was a great plan, until you sent him into story progression."
HAHAHAHA good luck with that, Jade.
 Meanwhile (that's a nice transition word, right?), Justin Kayes invited Caroline to a party. I see no pool, Justin. The swimsuit requirement makes me uncomfortable.
Caroline: "I see no problem."  :D
 I don't want to know what he's plotting...
Julienne: "Me either. Where's Nathan? He needs to smack his brother."
 Chase: "Bring out them chicken legs!!!"
Caroline: "Do people really like Chase?"
 Julienne: "I don't. Ha."
Chase: "I want hair like hers..."
 Grant grew up!
 Pretty obvious that he has Lolly's face shape and Jasper's hair color; the rest are yet to be determined...
 Great, a death at the bistro. You don't know her, Lolly.
Lolly: "But...it's still sad!"  ;_;
Lolly wanted to take out her frustrations. On Shark.
Lolly: "Oh SHAA-arrrk! Don't make your pregnant sister walk to you!"
Oh yeah, she's pregnant.
Shark: "I hate my sister..."
 Lolly: "Too close, Shark."
 Lolly: "MUCH too close. You smell like garbage."
 Lolly: "Well, then. See ya around."
Lolly: "Amos was where?!"
Jasper's gossip face lol.
 That's sad. I was hoping for--well...no, I wasn't hoping for babies from them. 
Oh. Well that doesn't really count as a break-up. "Isn't it a shame?". Are you being sarcastic, Lolly?
Jasper: "We need to make your portrait soon."
Lolly: "Can that wait until I'm not pregnant? I don't care to be painted with this big belly."
Jasper: "Lolly, you're beautiful. You always will be."
Lolly: "Still, it can wait."

Aw, smart baby yay!
Lolly: "Once I have this baby I'll be glad to work on my career. Julienne* will be teaching me a lot of new recipes and I'll be able to refine my cooking skills."
*Julienne is her boss at the bistro.  :)
Jasper: *cough* *choke* "Yeah it'll be nice when you can work on your cooking."
Lolly: "If you don't like it make your own waffles." 
Scary face! *runs*
Lolly: "Caroline, babies are such a joy. Would you like to feel the baby?"
Caroline: "Um...no, er, no thank you."
Elizabeth: "Babies are a joy, especially if they're grandchildren." *wants five grandchildren*
Once she gets that she'll probably want ten grandchildren.  D:
What are you doing, Jasper? Autonomous reading to Grant? So cute!!
Jasper: "What was I doing?"
Nooo you are going to read him that book!
Jasper: "They pretended to roll the cloth off the looms; cut the air with their scissors; and sewed with needles without any thread in them. 'See!' cried they, at last. 'The Emperor's new clothes are ready!'..."
Jasper: "...'But the Emperor has nothing at all on!' said a little child..."
Lolly, Grant is supposed to go in his crib, not be put on the floor.
Lolly: "But I have a VERY good reason!"
Ok, that is a good reason.
Lolly: "Um, I don't want Grant to see this. It could scar him for life!"
Hmm...I think he's pretty oblivious to anything that's not his peg box.
And you're in the way, Jasper!

Lolly: "Hmm...I think I'd rather he stayed outside..."
Yeah...
Twins! And they're both girls! Left is Minnie with the artistic and easily impressed traits. Right is Cora with the artistic and brave traits. Minnie was born first, yet shows under Cora on the portrait panel.  :/
Er, how did you get that baby, Jasper? You never went in the hospital...
Jasper: "What baby?"
Ok...for some reason she glitched back to the house. What a great start to your life, Cora!
Welcome to the household! No, DeAndre does not have any relation to you...

Next time: Baby raising and Caroline will be dating...

Jasper was reading "The Emperor's New Clothes" by Hans Christian Andersen.

No comments:

Post a Comment