Friday, January 21, 2011

Lana and Robbie 4--Steal my stuff, will ya?

   Aren't you thrilled to see Lana and Robbie again? oh whatever, atleast I am :) We finally get to see the results of Robert Red's transformation into a teenager!

They even celebrated with a party! (the "celebrated birthday" moodlet is so cute)

Par-tay!!!

 And here he is:
He has Robbie's blue eyes ^^
oooh I love his hair :D
   Greggory Langerak was really weird one day and showed up before school...Daisy May was still in her pajamas...but it's her boyfriend so I made her greet him...

That's Lana coming in from a hospital emergency!

   Since Robbie doesn't go to work untill about 3, and there aren't any babies at home, he's had some free time and has been going to the park a lot. He saw Sam and Mary Lilac one day :)

Aww they went to the park together :)
  And he's been leveling up guitar at the park (Bella watching him)

You're all grown up, Bella!

   There was also a surprise one night when a burglar decided to show up! The Simsies have never had a burgler before...
No! No sneaking in my yard!
Yeah, we have a burglar alarm. Doesn't everyone?
 The police showed up pretty fast, before Daisy May could beat up the burglar...
 
Is that Oliver Heath not liking his little sister?
 And the policewoman won the fight!!!

Yeah watcha say now?!!

That was funny...maybe I'll take away the alarm next time just because Daisy May does have a lot of body skills...
   Robert had a want to go fishing before 6am...one saturday he went to the park and fished!!!!
 
Why are you having a picnic alone in the park at this hour? Run Robbie!
I didn't realize that 5:30 am counted as being out past curfew  D:
You little daredevil

But the only punishment was a scolding from Robbie.
Wait untill Lana sees what HER son did!!! lol Robbie.
   Daisy May's birthday kind of snuck up on me...

Awww yeah party!!!

Daisy's a young adult? That is crazy...
I wonder what I'll do with her now? I was thinking of continueing with her after Lana and Robbie....
Will she be a superstar athlete? Will she marry Greggory? Well, IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment