Monday, January 3, 2011

Lana and Robbie 2--trying to act like adults here!

   So I love the Sims 3, but I do miss one thing from the Sims 2: memories. I always thought memories were really cute and a nice way to keep track of the sims lives. IDK, I'm hoping they'll include memories in one of the future updates :)  other than that, I think I like Sims 3 better than Sims 2....
  
   Anyways...Lana and Robbie are adults now! I had Robbie give up his part-time job for a full-time job at the theater! I got a shock one time when right after he got off work, one of his friends died  :(   Right in front of the theater, too..


   She was Yumi Sekemoto, Sam's grandmother. It was kinda funny though, because the grim reaper got in a taxi after. I was curious, so I followed him; he drove to another home lot, walked into the yard, and disappeared....

   Lana got pregnant for possibly the last time:


Fifth time and he's still freaking out!
They had twin girls! They hadn't had twins yet, so I wanted to try it out. I made her watch Kidzone tv and listen to Kids radio, and it worked! The first girl I named Lenore Berry (Lenore after Lana), and the second I named Jamie Rose. I gave Jamie Rose the athletic and slob traits, and I actually can't remember Lenore Berry's traits. Oh, well...
   Robert Red grew into a child, and I added "angler" to his traits.

You can't tell with his hair so short, but his hair color is actually the same as Lana...I kind of like it :)
   Lenore Berry and Jamie Rose grew into toddlers:
That's Jamie on the left, and Lenore on the right, eating breakfast :)
   Oliver Heath has also grown:

I changed him to this outfit because I wanted him to look a little "rocker", since that is his lifetime wish. IDK, maybe I failed trying, but I still like his outfit. His traits are now: good, brave, good sense of humor, and virtuoso.
   Robbie has been moving up the music career. He is now an orchestra member in the classical branch; I could have done the rock branch, but it just didn't fit him.
He also wants to paint a "brilliant" picture, which I'm thinking should be no problem.

Note the magic sparkles around his paintbrush!
    I also think I'm done building their house:

They aren't going to need it any bigger, but I might make adjustments to the roof. Yeah...not very good with roofs...or landscaping...but I really like the interior :)
BTW that car is a "Margaret Vaguester"; Lana got it after she reached level 10 in the medical career.
   Mary Lilac grew to a young adult, and had a happy surprise:
They were married two days later, at Sam's house.
Lana, Robbie, Daisy May, and Oliver Heath attended the party to see them wed. Afterwards, Lana and Robbie had the "mother/father of the bride" moodlet (+40). Mary Lilac moved in with Sam and his father, Leighton, and I played them for a few days to see how they were doing. Mary talked with Lana on the phone,
and then I gave her a makeover.
She also got a job in the political career track, replacing her part-time job at the spa. Something that's neat in the Sims 3 is that you can see a sims job history :) It shows that Mary made it to level 3 at the spa.
   Have I mentioned how I don't like Leighton? Ugh I think he's a real creep! His bio says: "Leighton is an aspiring professional athlete who makes time for his son but doesn't think he has time to look for love." No time for love? He has a girlfriend and a love interest! He wants to get married, but I wouldn't know who to set him up with! He has a higher relationship with his love interest (Monika Morris) than his girlfriend (Tori Kimura). But the ultra creepy/awkward thing is that his girlfriend is Mary's new boss! Here's a pic of him at his creepy best:
Reading a book on Mary and Sam's bed! O_O Also weird is that in Sam's family tree, he doesn't have a mother. Like, not even dead, just not there at all...
   Despite this, I think Mary and Sam will be fine while I switch back to Lana and Robbie...

Lovebirds <3
   So now, maybe a little update on Daisy May?
Daisy has been moving up in the athletic skill.
I was surprised to see that she's actually at level 8 now! I really like her workout outfit :D gray and yellow work together perfectly!
She and Greggory are still on good terms:

Now he's hot!
Which has been good since I changed his outfit.
She and Oliver have also been helping a lot with the twins  :)
   One time, Mortimer Goth showed up at my house, for no apparent reason. None of them are friends with him; it had me baffled. Then he ate dinner with them lol and he dissed Daisy May because he has no sense of humor...

   So you're totally up-to-date, that's all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment