Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lana and Robbie 5--RIP Goldilox :,(


Are you pondering life's questions? "What does a mirror think about?"..."I've got it!"
Eureka!
Aaaand we're back! Oh, Robert you genius sim, you.
And we are glitching... Oliver Heath likes Jamie Miller, but I think this is an invasion of personal space...

I know your mom's a surgeon, but...
And this is Robert's gold fish that he caught...named it Goldilox :)
Lana and Robbie are just like two kids in love...

Come home in your maestro outfit and you want to play catch!
 And isn't there a surprise for you?

Whaaaat??
Lana is pregnant! For the last time, I promise 0:)
Pajamas?
And BTW, I took Lana to the hospital because I was curious about the "ask for medical advice" option you get when you are pregnant. Yeah, I wasted about 250 simoleons :( all she did was go in the hospital and then come out after about an hour... IDK I was expecting them to tell me the gender of the child, even though it would probably have been wrong since the game at that point didn't know what gender it would be...I think it would have been cool though; even if it was wrong, and it's got a 50/50 chance of being right, anyway.

I've added a pool and basement to the side of the house
Pool window trick!
 And rearranged some of the inside

New fireplace!
  As well as using create-a-style on the cars and adding some foliage outside!

 Oliver Heath and Jamie are a couple!

<3
  They had a party one night and after that, about 2am, Lana went into labor! Sam was still hanging around...
 I won't bother you with a picture of a tube baby, but it was precious!
I should have known this would happen:

Yeah brave sims!
Goldilox is dead D: I guess I shouldn't have stopped them from feeding her/him...
Robert then flushed her/him down the toilet. Seriously!
 Robbie is now master of the guitar skill! He has reached his lifetime goal!!!! ^O^
Rock out!

Do you know who's growing up next?...

No comments:

Post a Comment