Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ummm...

Ok. So about two weeks ago, my laptop went screwy (*cough* sketchy downloads *cough* my fault). Point is, it wouldn't work at all, so Windows had to be re-installed. I lost everything. I have some Sims 3 saves on a flashdrive that are something around half a year old, but I really don't feel like going back and playing the Carsons again.  :(
Basically, I am not going to continue the Carson family, but I do plan to start another historical legacy sometime. In the meantime, I've been dabbling in Showtime:
 My DJ Sim, Talia.
And Will Wright??! I see what you did there. Maxis still not involved in The Sims 3, though, EA.

Anyway, I'm sure this is all very uninteresting to whoever may have stumbled across this post, but I have started a random legacy. This legacy will have its own blog, but I will post updates here when they happen so that no one is too inconvenienced (conveniently!).
I hope you will keep checking back here for updates and stuff, it will be fun, promise!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment