Monday, March 12, 2012

The Carson Legacy: Minnie chap. 3.10--1890s

As much as I wish that Cora's circumstances were different, she has gotten herself together lately to raise Samuel as well as she can. She encourages him to be the best he can be, especially when it comes to schooling.
 Cora: "Now Sam, I want you to work hard in school 'n' always pay attention to yer teachers."
Samuel: "'Course Ma, school is important, I know."
 Samuel: "School may be important, but it sure is boring, Uncle Davin."
Davin: "Grilled cheese is my favorite..."
 Franklin has been spending a lot of time with the next-door neighbor, Kerri Bedlington.
Franklin: "After homework, we should go out and catch us some bugs!"
Kerri: "Bugs?! If you weren't so dang adorable, I'd kick you out!"
Franklin: "I'm adorable?"
Kerri: "Shut your mouth!"
 Nellie: "Carrots!"
Dalmation: "Carrots!"
People need to take care of their own animals... *grumble*
 O_O  I didn't know that you could spread that particular haystack.
 Finally back on the job, one of Minnie's first assignments was at the Bedlington household. She chatted up Patricia Bedlington a bit and discovered that they have conflicting traits. This trait conflict is one I don't get. Minnie is easily impressed, so she likes to give compliments. Patricia is a snob, so she likes to receive compliments. If anything, they should be more compatible as friends....
 ...but they don't think so. Minnie just about slapped Patricia.
Minnie: "You think you're better than everyone else?!"
Patricia: "I don't think. I am. Impressed?"
Maybe they were really just upset about wearing the same top.
 Anyway, the renovation was completed. I don't remember exactly what the room was even supposed to be but they get a crib, every house gets a crib, so Awesomemod will allow babies to be born.
 Franklin went over to the Pelly household after school one day.
Imogen Pelly: "Aaaahhh!!! Don't urinate on me, Pantoufle!"
 Kerrie: "Aheheh...we just moved to this side of town."
Franklin: "Er...well, welcome to the neighborhood..."
Imogen: *drips*
 BTW, this is totally a horse going into labor.
 Nellie: "Veggie-tables!" *crunch*
Yep.
 Nellie gave birth to a boy who was named Clyde.
 His first steps! Ohmigosh so cute!
^_^  Just cute.
 Everybody's been wanting to bottle-feed Clyde, which is extremely cute.
 Raise your hand if it's your birthday!
Daniel: *raises hand*





No more toddler Daniel.  :/  Anyway, he gained the good trait.
Ernest: *raises hand*
 Aww...I think he's cute! Looks like he got most of Davin's genetics, including that hair color? I guess the game filled that in as one of Davin's parents' hair. Anyway, I actually really like it.
 Franklin: "I interrupt the birthdays to bring you some adorableness."
Don't stick your hand in Clyde's jaw like that.
Franklin: "What?"
 Samuel: "Me now!"
Nope, you didn't raise your hand.
 Samuel:  >:I
Yikes. He will get a makeover. I have no idea what trait he gained.  :)
 I love Daniel's everyday.  :)  And I can assure you that pink, Franklin and Daniel's favorite color (it was also Elizabeth's favorite!), was a very manly color in their time.
 Fulfilling his wish to visit the art museum, Daniel met Charles Ingalls.
Daniel: "My favorite color is pink, Mr. Ingalls, like your shirt!"
 Ohmigosh! I must adopt this stray dog now! Franklin!!!

 Franklin: "Hey lady! I don't really think Ma and Pa would like this dog! You know how Ma gets about all kinds of germs 'n' this dog is a stray 'n' who knows where it's been...!"
You just let me worry about your parents, 'k Franklin.
Ernest: *chews doll head*
Ok. Skill time now.
I'm still not over this cute concentrating face when toddlers are learning to talk.
Hey Elizabeth! You about to haunt some flowers or what?
Elizabeth: "Muahahahaha!!!" *chokes*
Wow...I know you didn't like Lolly, but...wow. Lolly made no appearance to defend herself. I think she knows that there's really no point trying.
DeAndre: "Ew! You're old! And a ghost..."
Elizabeth: "Speak for yourself, you washed-up wannabe!"
DeAndre: "C'mere! You must be my little great-grandchild or some such!"
I highly disapprove of this. You aren't related to the Carsons, DeAndre! Eh, I guess I like the 'character' he adds to the lot. I actually find this hilarious (it doesn't take much with me).  XD
Davin: "Er...my son is floating in the air..."
Davin: "Oh! Ew, it's a ghost!"
Will you save Ernest from the ghost already?!
Elizabeth: "I. AM. EXHAUSTED. Why did you not build a bedroom for me in this new house?!"
This will sound insensitive, but how about you go sleep in your grave?
Elizabeth: "What is that Jones-Brown boy doing here?!"
Actually, he married your granddaughter, Minnie.
Elizabeth: "Boo! I do not approve!"
Now DeAndre is haunting Daniel's old crib!  >:I
Elizabeth: "HOWDAREYOUHAUNTMYGREAT-GRANDCHILD'SCRIBAAARRRRGGHHH!!!"
Yes! Good one Elizabeth!
Elizabeth: "They are my great-grandchildren, right? I get confused sometimes..."
Just wait until the 10th generation, that'll be confusing.
Yay puppy!!! I knew she would escape, so I saved the stray to create-a-sim and have now added her to the household. I didn't change anything about her, not even traits, but I did name her Susie.
Susie: "I'm not a puppy!!!"
Uh...one of her traits is aggressive. She's so tiny, but yep, she's an adult dog.
Susie: "What's a dog have ta do ta get a bone around here?" *puppy eyes*
Daniel:  O_O  "Alright...food? Is that it?"
You better just feed Susie before she bites your head off, Daniel.
 Susie: "AND STAY OUT!!!"

Susie: "After I catch this intruder, you're next!"
Papergirl:  :,(  "Don't let her kill me, please!"
Don't worry, Susie's really harmless. I think. I won't let her do anything crazy, promise (though it could be funny).

Ok, in an effort to actually get a chapter out, I'll end this one here. Next time Franklin has a birthday and we actually have a party for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment